Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Upcoming Dates

Hello Everyone!

I know you are all very busy and have a lot going on, so I wanted to remind you about the schedule. Please continue to review your "Schedule of Major Assignments" as we go. But, here are the due dates for the next couple of weeks and information about your next quiz:

Due on Tuesday, 2/22: Your revised C-2 (small car/college education paragraph) if you choose to edit it. You do NOT have to edit it, but I recommend that you do so that you can practice your skills and possibly earn a higher grade. Make sure that you bring it on Tuesday, 2/22. Editing your work is a privilege, so NO late revisions will be accepted.

Also due on Tuesday, 2/22: You will write a descriptive paragraph over the weekend and this will be due on 2/22 also. I will give you the information and directions in class on Thursday, so be sure that you come! :)

Thursday, 2/24: You will have a brief quiz on the present continuous, action/non-action verbs, sentence fragments, and comparative/superlative adjectives.

If you have any questions, please email me and I will respond to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment